Medium Tear Drop Earrings, 18k Gold Leaf Solid & Taupe
Shannon Carney Lab
This product is currently sold out.
Shannon Carney Lab Collection Pop-up!
- Color: taupe colored resin, 18k gold leaf surface,
- Materials: hand-poured and colored resin, 18k gold leaf, and 14/20 gold filled metal
- Measurements: 1.5 inches / 3.81 cm in length
- Weight: 3.2 grams approximate
- Handmade in my studio
- Ready to ship
- The image of the earring being worn represents the accurate size and design of the earring, while using different colors and pattern
NOTES ON COLOR : Shannon Carney Lab is a contemporary jewelry collection. I create my beautiful ombre effects by pouring individual lines of resin; each line exhibits subtly shifting color, transparency, and opacity. Like a painter, I mix different dyes, pigments, and paints, drop by drop, to create the unique batches of colored resin used for every single piece of jewelry. I use traditional jewelry hand tools to shape my hand-poured resin, and then assemble the pieces with fused shut 14/20 gold filled links.
NOTES ON GOLD AND SILVER LEAF : As a nod to my fine jewelry collection, I now create some of my favorite resin designs using 18kt gold or fine silver leaf. The gold and silver leafing creates a beautifully imperfect texture on both sides of the resin, with elements of color.
Each piece of jewelry is truly one-of-a-kind.