Small Tipsy Heart Necklace in Reclaimed 14k Gold
Shannon Carney Jewelry
This variant is currently sold out
- A 14k solid gold heart hung askew on 14k diamond-cut gold chain, with a 14k solid gold handmade clasp
- I make these pendants from my 14k yellow gold remains, that I melt down, hammer flat, and hand-shape into hearts
- Finished with a soft matte surface and burnished edges that shine
- Small hearts are approximately 1/3" (0.85 mm) in height and width. They are large enough to be engraved with an initial, and a year.
- 14k yellow gold chains are available in the following lengths: 16", 17", 18", 19", and 20". Custom lengths are also available. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Hand fabricated in my studio
- Made to order. My production lead time is up to two weeks.
- Important delivery info: Once I've finished making your jewelry, and prior to dropping off your package with the shipping carrier, I will email you to confirm (1.) your ship date, and (2.) that your expected arrival date will work for your schedule. A response to my email will be needed