Shannon Carney Jewelry always recommends selecting a shipping option that includes signed delivery. Please see the below section titled "Insurance" for additional important information.
SHIPPING, CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES :
- FedEx Saver 3 Day Express, with and without Signed Delivery is offered at a reduced rate. FedEx Express Saver delivery by 4:30 p.m. on the 3rd business day and by 8 p.m. to residences. Some exceptions apply.
- FedEx 2 Day and Overnight Service, with Signed Delivery, are also offered. Additional fees apply.
SHIPPING, ALASKA AND HAWAII :
- All packages shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be offered the following options: FedEx 2 Day Service, with Signed Delivery, or Overnight Service, with Signed Delivery.
SHIPPING, PUERTO RICO :
- All packages shipping to Puerto Rico will be offered the following options: FedEx 2 Day Service, with Signed Delivery, or Overnight Service, with Signed Delivery.
SHIPPING, INTERNATIONAL :
- UPS Worldwide Expedited with Signed Delivery will be used for all products shipping internationally, with the exception of Canada. Expected delivery time is 3 - 5 business days to many major markets.
- UPS Standard Delivery with Signed Delivery will be used for all products shipping to Canada, with an expected delivery time of 6 - 10 business day to many major markets.
- All taxes, duties, and custom fees associated with International shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
TRACKING INFORMATION :
- All orders are fully traceable with the the tracking information you will be send in the email confirming that your order has shipped. Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by Covid-19, payment authorization, and weather conditions that may affect transit.
- Shannon Carney Jewelry insures each purchase during time in transit until it is delivered to you.
- Shannon Carney Jewelry recommends that you purchase a shipping option that includes signed delivery. For all shipments that require signature upon delivery, responsibility for the shipment passes to you upon signature. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that signature by the third party is sufficient proof of delivery and fulfillment by Shannon Carney Jewelry.
- If you choose to purchase a shipping option that does not include signed delivery, responsibility for the shipment passes to the recipient when the designated carrier (Fed Ex, or UPS) indicates that they have delivered the package, whether or not you are there to receive it.
All shipped items being returned to Shannon Carney Jewelry for a refund, must be insured for the full amount of the merchandise you are sending back. Shannon Carney Jewelry is not responsible for missing packages.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION :
- Shannon Carney Jewelry is handmade to order unless stock is already on hand.
- For items labeled "Ready to Ship", please allow up to 24 hours, from the time your payment is authorized, for your order to be processed.
- Orders placed over the weekend will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders placed on national holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Items that are not in stock may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
- We recommend that all orders are shipped with signature upon delivery. For all domestic orders shipped without signature upon delivery, responsibility for the shipment passes to the recipient when the designated carrier indicates that they have delivered the package, whether or not you are there to receive it
- We are unable to deliver to post office (PO) boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
FIRST-TIME ORDER POLICY :
- For security purposes, Shannon Carney Jewelry reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing address or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order. We recommend entering a shipping address where someone will be present to sign for and accept the order to ensure a smooth delivery.