2.5ct pink opal and 10k handmade chain necklace
This variant is currently sold out
- This 2.5 ct opal cabochon is a real transformer! I have included images with different quality of light to show the wide range of color displayed in this opal.
- COLOR: Under indirect natural light this opal appears to be a creamy warm apricot color with subtle hints of light grey and sage, that are beautifully complimented by the 10k gold setting. In direct light you will see a kaleidoscope of color! This opal predominantly displays a light greyish-pink base with flashes of electric pinks, and oranges, but from certain directions the base is a soft sage green, with flashes of yellow, green, and aqua.
- The opal setting is approximately 1.25 cm x 1.05 cm (0.5" x 0.4")
- 10k solid yellow gold setting, chain, and clasp
- The 10k handmade chain is photographed at 17" long, but can be purchase in the following lengths: 17", 18", 19" or 20"
- Ready to Ship if purchased at 17" length. Made to order if purchased at 18", 19" or 20" length. My production lead time is up to one week. Once I've finished making your jewelry, and prior to shipping, I will email to confirm your estimated arrival date.
- Handmade in my studio