Color Study No. 7
This product is currently sold out.
- Fine Art Giclée Print of my original Color Study No. 7
- Print size 12 x 12 inches
- Archival Matte paper, 230gsm
- Return Policy / Important FAQ
Ready to Ship.
- Standard UPS Ground shipping costs are included in the price of each print
- I am currently only shipping prints domestically within the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Puerto Rico
- Prints and jewelry purchased together in a single order will ship separately. Prints will ship for free via UPS Ground, and jewelry will ship via a FedEx Express 3 day service purchased at checkout. For combined print and jewelry orders, if you would like signed delivery for either package, please leave me a note at checkout.
- Additional shipping info can be found here
- All prints are sold unframed.
- I used a 12x12 brushed bronze Vossington frame in any images of my framed Color Study No. 1 print. Available for you to purchase on Amazon or Vossington.com.
What is a Giclée print?
- Giclée is an art print made with a specialized high-resolution ink jet printer, that uses the highest archival quality inks and paper. It is considered the gold standard for artists reproductions.
Why did I choose the Giclée printing technique?
- I was interested in creating archival quality reproductions of my original paintings, and saw that giclée process offered the highest resolution, precision, detail, and color accuracy.