Tipsy Double Heart Necklace in Reclaimed 14k Gold
This variant is currently sold out
- My medium and small 14k solid gold hearts hung askew on a single jump-ring, strung on my 14k diamond-cut gold chain, with a 14k solid gold handmade clasp
- I make these pendants from my 14k yellow gold remains, that I melt down, hammer flat, and hand-shape into hearts
- Finished with a soft matte surface and burnished edges that shine
- Medium hearts are approximately 1/2" (1.3 mm) in height and width. They are large enough to be engraved with a date, monogram, and some names. Small hearts are approximately 1/3" (8.5mm) in height and width, and are large enough to be engraved with an initial and a year.
- 14k yellow gold chains are available in the following lengths: 15", 16", 17", 18", 19", and 20". Custom lengths are also available. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Handmade in my studio
- Made to order. I am still accepting made to order jewelry orders this holiday season. All made to order purchases will ship on, or before, Dec. 9th. Once I've finished making your piece, and prior to shipping, I will email to confirm your ship date with you.
- Shipping. Particularly during the holidays, I always recommend selecting signed delivery as the most secure method of delivery.