Small Triangular Turquoise Studs in Oxidized Silver and Gold Hammered Prongs
This product is currently sold out.
- Smooth and triangular shaped Sleeping Beauty Turquoise stones are set in three 18k yellow gold hammered prongs, on solid black oxidized silver backs, with center placed 14k gold posts and gold-filled catches. Black oxidization is meant to fade over time to reveal hints of the silver below
- Each side of the stone setting measures approximately 8mm
- Hand-fabricated in my studio
- Image #2 showcases all four versions of my small turquoise stud.
- Notes on Sleeping Beauty Turquoise stones: This particular type of turquoise is famous for its pure turquoise blue color that displays little to no veining within the stone. The Arizona mine the produces Sleeping Beauty Turquoise closed in 2012, making this beautiful stone increasingly rare
- Limited edition and made to order
- For made to order purchases my production lead time is up to two weeks.
- Important delivery info: Once I've finished making your jewelry, and prior to dropping off your package with the shipping carrier, I will email you to confirm (1.) your ship date, and (2.) that your expected arrival date will work for your schedule. A response to my email will be needed
- This made to order items is final sale, and excluded from my return policy