Color Study No. 3
This product is currently sold out.
- Fine Art Giclée Print of my original Color Study No. 3
- Print size 12 x 12 inches
- Archival Matte paper, 230gsm
- Return Policy / Important FAQ
Print to order:
- 2, Color Study No. 3 prints are currently Ready to Ship.
All additional prints are print to order. During the holiday season, my production lead time is up to three weeks. For guaranteed Christmas delivery, all print to order items must be purchased by Fri. Dec. 1st.
- Before your prints are shipped, you will be sent an email to let you know your order is ready, and asking you to confirm that the delivery window will work for your schedule.
- Standard UPS Ground shipping costs are included in the price of each print
- I am currently only shipping prints domestically within the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Puerto Rico
- Prints and jewelry purchased together in a single order will ship separately. Prints will ship for free via UPS Ground, and jewelry will ship via a FedEx Express 3 day service purchased at checkout. For combined print and jewelry orders, if you would like signed delivery for either package, please leave me a note at checkout.
- Additional shipping info can be found here
- All prints are sold unframed.
- I used a 12x12 brushed bronze Vossington frame in any images of my framed Color Study No. 1 print. Available for you to purchase on Amazon or Vossington.com.
What is a Giclée print?
- Giclée is an art print made with a specialized high-resolution ink jet printer, that uses the highest archival quality inks and paper. It is considered the gold standard for artists reproductions.
Why did I choose the Giclée printing technique?
- I was interested in creating archival quality reproductions of my original paintings, and saw that giclée process offered the highest resolution, precision, detail, and color accuracy.