Color Study No. 6
This product is currently sold out.
- Fine Art Giclée Print of my original Color Study No. 6
- Print size 12 x 12 inches
- Archival Matte paper, 230gsm
Print to order:
- Orders from my Color Study Collection can only be placed from Jan. 25 - Feb. 1
- Return Policy / Important FAQ
- Shipping costs are included in the price of each print
- All orders will ship on Feb. 13th via UPS Ground
- I recommend that my customers purchase signed delivery for any orders that include prints. Available for purchase here
- I am currently only shipping prints domestically within the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Puerto Rico
- Prints and jewelry purchased together in a single order will ship separately, prints with UPS Ground and jewelry with FedEx Express option of your choosing
- Additional shipping info can be found here
- All prints are sold unframed.
- I used a 12x12 brushed bronze Vossington frame in any images of my framed Color Study No. 1 print. Available for you to purchase on Amazon or Vossington.com.
What is a Giclée print?
- Giclée is an art print made with a specialized high-resolution ink jet printer, that uses the highest archival quality inks and paper. It is considered the gold standard for artists reproductions.
Why did I choose the Giclée printing technique?
- I was interested in creating archival quality reproductions of my original paintings, and saw that giclée process offered the highest resolution, precision, detail, and color accuracy.