Small oval moonstone studs in oxidized sterling silver
This variant is currently sold out
- These are AAA grade moonstones - some of the most beautiful I have encountered, and my motivation for creating this limited run collection!
- Oval shaped rainbow moonstone cabochons are bezel set in hammered sterling silver with a matte finish, and burnished edges that shine
- Depending on the light you wear them in, these translucent moonstones will completely transform. I've oxidized only the inside of the silver setting, which gives them a dark blue grey cast, and ever-changing flashes of metallics, aqua, royal blue, and violet
- Each stud is approximately 8 x 6mm
- Two versions are available: with sterling silver posts and backs, or with 14k yellow gold posts and gold-filled backs. The posts are centered on the backs of these earrings
- Handmade in my Santa Fe studio
- The final image shows all five earring styles available in this collection. Top to bottom, the earrings are set in the following metals: sterling silver, sterling silver, oxidized silver, 18k yellow gold, sterling silver
- This moonstone capsule collection will only be made available for pre-order through Sunday, October 25th. My production period will start in November, with items ready to ship by the end of the month. I'll be sure to send updates along the way, and a heads up when your earrings are ready to ship!
- All earrings from the moonstone collection are made to order, so returns will not be accepted